Workplace Influenza Vaccination Program
Acacia is proud to be able to include these services in our offering to Corporate clients.
Organisations working from an office or on-premises workplace environment may significantly benefit from an onsite flu vaccination service. Acacia’s annual onsite Flu Vaccination Program allows staff to receive their vaccination directly within the workplace, administered and supported by a qualified health professional without the hassle of coordinating appointments offsite.
We recommend engaging in an annual flu vaccination program that will help protect the health and well-being of all staff in your business.
What are the benefits of Workplace Flu Vaccinations?
Every year as we draw closer to the influenza (flu) season, many organisations start to brace themselves for the inevitable impact of employee absences to recover from illness. The pressure to offset productivity losses due to employee illness and absenteeism has never been higher, but flu vaccinations can make a significant difference.
Workplace flu vaccinations are a cost-effective way to reduce sick leave, increase productivity, protect your business and show your employees you care.
Helping you to invest your well-being dollar wisely
Providing an onsite flu vaccination service can assist in increasing uptake of vaccinations, and prevents staff having to take time off work to visit their own doctor.
Research shows that,
- Influenza vaccination in the workplace can result in increased productivity, and reduced absenteeism among workers.
- Influenza vaccination programs for healthy, working adults may represent a cost-effective intervention strategy for businesses during the influenza season and may also result in an improved workplace environment.
- Healthy employees vaccinated against flu take nearly half the number of sick days and have nearly half the number of doctor’s visits compared to unvaccinated workers.
Accessing Acacia's Flu Vaccination Program
Your organisation will be guided step-by-step through the process, and supported with tools and resources to manage your bookings, reassure employees and encourage uptake of vaccinations.
Once your agreement and booking form are received you will have access to select a suitable date and time for a vaccinator to come to your workplace, across as many sites as needed. It’s that simple!
Providing For Your Organisation
- Access to FluManager, an online flu management portal that allows quick, easy access to a real-time overview of your entire corporate flu vaccination program including uptake rates and statistics Secure online booking system to allow employees to manage their preferred appointment time COVID-safe material and checklist to assist your organisation and employees prepare for your workplace flu vaccination program
- Marketing materials to assist with promoting your flu vaccination program and engaging your employees, including campaign posters for every location and emails to send to your employees
- All specialist equipment and consumables for each participant of your flu vaccination program Program reporting, employee participation lists and proof of vaccination certificates for each site Vouchers for off-site vaccinations available to purchase for employees who cannot attend the onsite clinic
Providing For Your Employees
- Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccination given by a doctor or nurse vaccinator, in private, at your workplaces
- All specialist equipment and consumables including COVID-safe PPE (now part of standard vaccinator safety protocol)
- Access to a Medical Support Line staffed by in-house doctors to answer any medical questions employees may have about flu and flu vaccinations Access to FluApp for information and medical advice about flu, flu prevention and vaccination Online consent forms and SMS reminders Searchable online medical information
- FAQ sheet (available in multiple languages) Take-home cards including contact details for post-vaccination support Online Flu Medical Certificates